Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Assistance with my research project!!!!

A way to combine blogging and my university work, of course, why did I not think of it before?

I'm doing my dissertation on the relationship between religion and public life in London and I need to find people to interview who have been motivated to join a protest on religious grounds. Ideally I'm looking for people who have protested in the last year or so and particularly interested in anyone who has participated in the protests against the Incitement to Racial and Religious Incitement Bill ( a topic of my earlier blogs) and also more recently the one against Lord Joffe's bill. So if you fit the bill (ha ha, sorry I couldn't help myself) or know someone that does then please let me know ASAP!!!

Also if you know of any forthcoming protests inform me also since ideally I was hoping to recruit people for interview that way and also make the protest itself a focus of study too.

Oh well, it's worth a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home