Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Assistance with blogging!

OK, I need help! Having vastly increased my blogging activity over the last couple of weeks I have begun to notice how ghastly inferior my blog template is to everyone elses. Everyone else being the web of Catholic blogs I have found myself falling into after attending Fr Tim Finigan's talk on the Da Vinci Code (see entry on his blog http://the-hermeneutic-of-continuity.blogspot.com/2006/06/saturday-in-parish.html and also entry on Joe's blog http://catholiclondoner.blogspot.com/2006/06/last-week.html)

The talk itself was very informative but at the time I did question why I dragged myself halfway across one side of Dulwich to another in order to attend it when I keep resolving not to do too many things and complain that I'm behind with my univeristy work!! But if I hadn't have gone I would've been deprived of not only the talk but also this fascinating web of Catholic blogs. Arguably this might've been a good thing and I might not now be falling even further behind with my uni work as a result of all this distraction, but nevermind!

Getting back to the point of this blog - I need technical assistance! After a year of blogging I still don't know how to add links to other blogs onto my blog and I don't understand why my sidebar thing is all the way at the bottom of my page - it never used to do that!!

Anyone out there who can help?

2 Comments:

At 9:57 pm, Blogger Celestino. said...

I don't know why your sidebar is at the bottom...but I do know this:-
If you change the template background now (choose the same one or even a different one), you'll get everything set back to a default setting position._ It happened to me once before, when I was new to blogger.

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Katrina said...

I tried doing that the other day actually and it restored the header but nothing else. Maybe if I try again it may restore the rest...

That has to be the quickest response I've ever had from a blog, I've only just put it up!! Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home